Here are a few of the top reasons:
- You will learn how to effectively work with change (recently inspired by a participant who wanted more on this topic – thanks Renee!).
- You will gain unique techniques for dealing with whiners, nags, negative neds and nellies who can suck the very life out of your day.
- You will be able to boost your own confidence, which means you will be better able to ask others for help, develop teams, and admit when you don’t know the answer, without looking silly.
- You will interact with others from the business community who may turn out to be your next job lead or your next customer.
- You will get the chance to practice delivering coaching to an employee and selling your idea in a tough crowd.
- You will gain the ability to actually identify what an employee’s problem is and the skills to address it effectively once and for all.
- You will learn why micromanagement has value (and when to use it or not!).
- You will get a MUCH better understanding of why you have stress and how to eliminate most of it and keep it from affecting you daily.
Those are at least the highlights. The Contagious Conference: Leading in Tough Times, is a full day training course. And oh, did I also mention, we have continental breakfast, lunch and dessert, and a cocktail hour after the class, as well as over 15 vendors with services you don’t have time to shop for when you ARE at work.
This is more than just a conference, this is a way for you to feel better about what you are doing, particularly if you have been promoted, but not prepared and what to know what to do when you have people reporting to you.
Join us on May 13th in Orlando at Leu Gardens. Limited spaces are still available and for more information, go to www.contagiousconferences.com. Can't wait to see you there!