Monday, August 11, 2008

Women Who Do Too Much

Good morning!
Today I had the opportuntity to read a calendar that my dear girlfriend gave me last Christmas. It is a daily calendar for "Women Who Do Too Much" and today's note made me giggle as it stood out and set me straight for a wonderful day.

The calendar stated:
"Just for today, I will try to live through this day only and not tackle my whole life
problems at once."

Have you ever tried to tackle your whole life in one sitting or in one day or with one list? he-he. Maybe that's just me. If not, let's work on that together - today is just today and let's live for today and be confident about our ability to handle anything that comes our way today. In fact, let's be contagiously confident that we can handle anything that comes our way today.

Stay Contagious!

No comments: