Friday, July 25, 2008

Confidence can be robbed from the best of us...

Yep, you guessed it. Even the "Contagious Lady" has rough days. Who knew?

You know, the more blogs I read, the more I learn about people and the personal stuff they share. Hmmm....for some I might say "that's a slight over share" and others I find it interesting getting to know them. And then again it occurred to me that my blog is a bit less personal than maybe it could be. Thus, I thought I would share...

I don't know about you, but this week has been a doozy. There have been personal issues, engagements that did not go through, issues with people I like and those I wish I had reconsidered liking (hee-hee) and more. Yet every day with most people, I have found myself putting on the ever popular game face. The truth is that this week has probably been one of the worst. I have doubted my self, doubted my business, and wondered if I had any real direction in my life at all. Of course, most of it could be solved by digging my way half way down a carton of Haagen Dasz, but realty is I had to use all the tools I teach and then some to keep my confidence in tact. Confidence can be robbed from even the best of us and maybe it's time I made it clear that I'm not perfect, either. ha! Who knew??

Hope your week was truly fabulous and that you gave the game face a break and revealed your humanity. Stay Contagious!

No comments: